How can I contribute to my HSA?

After enrolling in the HSA your contributions are made through payroll deductions with your employer. You may contribute directly from a personal bank account into your HSA via our website,
You may also contribute by sending a check payable to WEX Inc. by mail at:
c/o HSA
P.O. Box 2905
Fargo, ND 58108-2905